Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Over Finally!






Well believe it or not our wintry mix is finally over. Finished up early this morning but not before dumping about 6" on us. Some places had even more! The sun even decided to come out and make us think it was warmer than it was. High of 23 and right now its about 19. Didn't make it to the gym today instead I shoveled the driveway this morning before Rich went to work. I really hate packing the snow down by driving over it. It's a good thing it was a relatively light snow since it took me about an hour to get it done. Six inches of snow is not fun! By the time I was through I could feel it in my arms (and since today was arms workout day) figured that might be enough. Also could feel it in my back must of been the twisting/turning...lol , and of course my cardio/fat burn from lifting/pushing snow. Probably didn't work all muscles I should have today, but oh well, I will be back at the gym in the morning doing routine #3 arms and cardio. Guess thats about it for tonight, not too interesting, but its all I had....

So until the next interesting/uninteresting blog

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment