Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday January 16,2009 - The Big Chill Still Here!


Well here it is Friday evening and not much has changed weather wise. We are still in the middle of a deep freeze. The temperature outside is 13 degrees but feels like a -1. We even had a few snow flurries today, not sure how since its so darn cold!!!! But hey on the bright side looks like tomorrow we will be having a HEAT WAVE with a high of 42 degrees, course its suppose to be windy but thats ok. Really wish that I had something interesting to say but seeing as how I stayed indoors all day this is it. The only time I ventured out was to take Ashley to school and pick her up after school and both times it was colder than....... Guess the old saying is true if you don't like the weather now stick around it will change and believe me I am definitely hoping it will change to warmer.....lol My rescue friend is here again....Thank Goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Hey getting really good at putting in pictures. I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete