Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!










Today was simply beautiful, the sun was shinning and it was warm, couldn't ask for anything better. We needed this day to come out of hibernation since starting tomorrow another cold front is coming through. The weekend and beginning of next week will be cold again, but then what can you expect, after all it is January (winter) in St. Louis. Started my morning working out as usual, but just did a little leg work and then some cardio, wasn't quite in the mood today but did it anyway. Starting next week I will begin the new routine that my wonderful sister Carrol sent me. I figure I can give it a try and see how it works for me. Course the best thing for me would be to just go get my body sculpted, but seeing as how I don't like pain thats probably not an option. Oh well, I will just have to keep up my working out routines and hope for the best. Wish I had something more interesting to say, but I don't! Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment