Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow








Well its been a wonderful couple of days. We are having a wintry mix of weather anything from freezing rain, sleet, snow and any combination of the three. Leave it to St. Louis to have all the fun...lol. Already shoveled the driveway early this morning from last nights weather and will probably have to do it again tonight....yuk! I do have to say though it is a very pretty snow, everything is nice and white and clean looking. Now if it would just learn to fall on the grass and not the streets and driveways it would truly be wonderful. Ashley had her first snow day of the year which I know she was happy about. Think there might have been 700 school closings today, think pretty much all the schools. I think we are pretty much in for snow through tomorrow sometime.

Today, I did day #2 on Carrol's exercise routine....legs. Yesterday I did #1 the arms. So far not too bad. My little community gym doesn't quite have all the equipment that Carrol's big gym does so have to improvise some. All in all though its not too bad. Of course, will have to wait a little while to see how it does, and hopefully it will work for me too. If not, guess go back to my own little routine of just doing whatever.....

Ok, it's day 4 of having my new cell phone and I'm not sure I know anymore about it than I did the other day. I did download the manual and was reading some of it just to see what different functions it will do. It looks like it can do just about anything except cook breakfast and I'm not sure it couldn't be programmed to do that.

Just as a side note it is still snowing and judging from the snow piled up on the table outside between yesterday and now we have between 4 - 6". Oh Lucky Us!

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 comment:

  1. well guess you best stay in and out of that yucky weather and nice signature by the way.

    ReplyDelete