Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally!!!







Well I finally did it! I bought a new cell phone today, the Samsung Eternity. I know, I know, I have been procrastinating for the last few months, ok maybe longer than a few months, but at least I finally did it. Of course, now I have to figure out what to do with it cause I haven't a clue! This phone definitely has more functions than I am capable of using. I was barely able to turn the phone on and oh this touch screen is something else. This is really going to take some getting use to. Course Kim was showing me how to do some of the things on it but not sure I will remember. Kim even linked up our bluetooth function so we could send things back and forth via bluetooth, (like I'm going to remember how to do that). I just hope I will be able to remember how to dial. answer, and send text messages on it! Oh and be able to find my voicemail had trouble with that today! I told you way too many buttons/functions for me. I did manage to get some alarms set since thats what I use when I'm at kims (wouldn't want Ashley to be late for school). Oh well enough about my phone, but I promise to keep you updated on my progress at learning its functions....lol!

1 comment:

  1. Well finally, glad to see you "bought the bullet" I looked at it today @ Costco, pretty cool looking I might be jealous. And just what is this linking bluetooths, you'll have to tell me bout that. Have fun

    ReplyDelete