Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday January 12, 2009

Well here it goes my first attempt at writing a blog. Created the account but not sure what to do with it now so am just going to practice writing for a bit. Let see started the day out by going to the civic center gym and working out. Did some free weights and some resistance circuit training and then hit the treadmill for my 60min jogging. Changed my routine a little as I did the weights/circuit training first and then went to the treadmill. My sister Carrol told me thats how it should be done so I tried it. Felt a little awkward but guess I'll get used to it. Watched Hairspray on my IPOD while jogging so the time went by pretty fast. Ok enough for now need to check out the rest of this site to see what I need to do.

5 comments:

  1. Well I see you did it, way to go. Think of it as an online journal. You should be good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went in and looked at your profile , hate to tell you this but you are not a Virgo, that would be me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well don't know why that came up except that I know I'm on the cusp and sometimes some of them put me in the Virgo group instead of Libra....have to see if I can edit/change it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok had to change my birthday date to the 24th to get it come up with Libra.....so do I keep wrong date or wrong sign....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah put the 23rd and let the chips fall where they may.

    ReplyDelete