Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just Another Day!










Well its been a few days since my last post, so thought I would try and do one now. Why I don't know seeing as how I haven't really done anything to make this post interesting. I really do need to get out more! Still have snow on the ground from our snowstorm last week. It's melting slowly. Even with the sun shining its been a little to chilly to melt it all. Have a high of 24 today but feels more like 9...and I wonder why the snow is not gone yet. Although, the superbowl is over I have to say the Cardnials did a great job. We were rooting for them all the way. Kurt Warner is something else. And oh yes, I have to say Brenda Warner looked very good, much better than she ever did here. The Arizona sunshine must agree with her.

As stated before I promised to give updates on my new phone and how its doing. I've managed to figure out a few more things, but its still quite a mystery. What's really bad is that an eight year old (Ashley) can figure out more things on it than I can! Oh well, at least maybe I can learn a few things from her....

As I said before not a very interesting post, but its all I have right now. So until later enjoy a glass of wine or beer and have a little snack.

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

2 comments:

  1. mm making me hungry with all lthe pictures. And just where is the bookshelf.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops never mind, guess you figured out the bookshelf just noticed it on the way out

    ReplyDelete