Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ok, Since I was Tagged.....

Well like Sharon said, Jaime tagged me too, so here goes, the 6th picture in the 6th file on my pc. This file of pictures was just tagged with a date no formal name since these were really pictures Eric took. The file was of a wedding he and a couple buddies went to last May (2008), however I did take the first 6 pictures. Lucky for me since I would have no idea who was who in the wedding shots....lol.



Ron, Rich, EJ (Eric)


Arn't they a dashing group of men. This is actually Eric's first suit in ever. He actually wanted to buy a suit so he would have one to wear to weddings, funerals, etc. I must say he looked very handsome in it too. He picked out the suit, shirt, tie, and shoes, and did a great job. Of course I had to go with him to help pick out and ended up paying for it.....how does that work??? Anyway, this was my 6th picture. Not sure who else Jaime tagged so for now I too will not be tagging anyone since she already got Sharon and Carrol.


On a different note today was Ashley's first indoor soccer game. The team has never played indoor before and no practices. They did an amazing job of playing the boards and working together. Ashley scored her first indoor goal and almost had another. Her team won 4 to 1. She loved playing it but did get a little tired of running (we told her indoor is much faster than outdoor). Don't think she believed us at first but now she does.


Well, can't think of anything else to say right now, so until next time, remember to live life to the fullest, love lots, and have fun!





1 comment:

  1. ok guess I'd better go see what this tagged is all about

    ReplyDelete