Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hmmm - It's Wednesday








Well its been awhile since my last blog and believe it or not nothing much has changed or happened. I really do live an uneventful life. Hmmm, there must be something I can add to this blog to make it at least half way enjoyable, so here goes! Well, Ashley was 1 of 3 girls in her brownie troop to sell the most cookies (or should I say Ashley with Kim's help). Of course, that meant when we picked up the cookies last Saturday we had to sort them into their respective orders all 262 boxes of them. Poor Kim she has to deliver alot of them to work (several days of taking them I'm sure). I'm just glad girl scout cookies are only sold once a year.... my poor waistline couldn't take any more and I'd hate to think all this exercising was for naught! Speaking of exercising, I really enjoyed the cartoon my sweet sister Carrol put on her blog about the treadmill...too funny! Now I know why I hold on when I'm jogging, course the real reason is I'm usually watching a movie on my IPOD and am afraid of getting too engrossed in the movie and forget where/what I'm doing.....lol! I maybe crazy but I really do enjoy the treadmill the other machines I can tolerate. Guess now since both my sisters are getting really creative with their widgets and slideshows and whatever, I need to get my act together and do something creative too, but probably not tonight! Now that I've rambled on long enough its time to say SO LONG FOR NOW!





Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment